Udaipur, also known as the City of Lakes, is one of Rajasthan’s most popular tourist destinations. With its stunning palaces, lakes, and temples, it’s no wonder that people from all over the world flock to Udaipur. If you’re short on time, but still want to experience the best of what Udaipur has to offer, then the Udaipur Weekend Tour Package is the perfect option for you. This 2-day tour takes you to all the must-see attractions in Udaipur, including the City Palace, Lake Pichola, and the Jag Mandir Palace. You’ll also have the chance to visit a local village and learn about Rajasthani culture. Book your Udaipur Weekend Tour Package with Tourfinding today and start planning your unforgettable trip!
- Arrival at Udaipur Railway Station and transfer to your hotel
- Check in to hotel and relax
- Sightseeing tour of Fateh Sagar , Rani Road, Lake Pichola Boating, and Jagdish Temple, Gangour Ghat, Daiji Bridge
- Dinner at a lake view restaurant near Jagdish Temple
- Full day sightseeing tour of Udaipur City Palace, Old City Market (Optional),Karni Mata Temple ( Ropeway Ticket Not include) and Ambrai Ghat Sunset (Jagdish Temple, Gangour Ghat, Daiji Bridge)*
- Dinner at Natraj Hotel
- Next Day
After freshen up and breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to Udaipur Railway Station to board your train for your onward destination
Fateh Sagar , Rani Road
Fateh Sagar is a large artificial lake that was built by Maharana Fateh Singh in the 18th century. Rani Road is a beautiful avenue that runs along the lake.
Fateh Sagar/Rani Road Udaipur
Lake Pichola Boating
Take a boat ride on Lake Pichola and enjoy the views of the city Palace, Jag Mandir.
Lake Pichola Boating Udaipur
This Hindu temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. It is one of the most important temples in Udaipur.
Jagdish Temple Udaipur
This sprawling palace complex is one of the largest and most impressive palaces in India. It was built by the Mewar rulers over a period of several centuries.
City Palace Udaipur
Karni Mata Temple
This temple is dedicated to Karni Mata. It is located on the banks of the Pichola Lake.
This is a lively market where you can buy souvenirs, clothes, and other items.
Ambrai Ghat Sunset
This is a popular spot to watch the sunset over the Lake Pichola. Karni Mata Temple is located here.
Ambrai Ghat Sunset Udaipur
- Accommodation Hotel ( If you Want upgrade On Extra Charge )
- Sightseeing tours
- Entrance fees
- Travel Vlog For Memories ( Optional )
- Camera and monument entry fees.
- Ropeway Ticket Not include
The price of the Udaipur weekend tour package starts at INR 9999-/ Per person. The exact price will depend on the time of year, the number of people in the group, and the level of accommodation and activities chosen.
To book the Udaipur weekend tour package, please contact us at or +91 9929179060 | IG – Tourfinding